How it Works &
Why it Works.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
…the Numbers don’t lie.
Patients Served Each Year
Total Pounds We Help Our Clients Lose Each Year*
We surveyed the last 100 people who completed the program. Besides losing weight, here are the percent of people who reported health benefits.
68% - Improved Energy
66% - Increased Confidence
51% - Improved Digestion
48% - Improved Sleep
44% - Decreased Joint Pain
42% - Improved Mental Clarity & Focus
Why Our Program Works
The Minnesota Weight Loss Clinic Program is based on Four Key Components:
FAST WEIGHT LOSS
- Nothing is more discouraging than following a plan and only losing 2-3 pounds in a month.
- Each day/week you can look forward to seeing how your body looks and feels both on the scale and in the mirror.
- Most clients lose close to 10-20% total body weight in 60 days versus other programs that may take 3-6 months to achieve the same results.
- No pre-packaged bars, shakes or food. No starvation. No exercise required. No counting points or calories. We focus on proper foods, portion sizes and moderation.
- Food plans consist of all real healthy & filling food found from the grocery store such as lean animal proteins, fresh veggies, and fresh fruit.
- We use our proprietary supplement over the course of your prescribed program to help metabolize more fat, help with a metabolic reset and to help decrease hunger cravings during the 60-day weight loss period.
- These products are safe and natural and have not shown to cause any side effects or interact with medications.
- Healthy sustainable weight loss is not always just about calories in vs. calories out. Eating all your calories a day of lean protein, fruits and vegetables will have a completely different metabolic effect than eating the same number of calories as just sugar.
- The key to a healthy metabolism is to keep inflammation low and to allow cells to “hear” hormones that your body naturally produces, which direct and regulate your metabolism.
- Research shows that people who eat most of their food as highly processed foods had increased risks of cancer. It also shows that people who incorporate the similar proteins, veggies, and fruit as we use in our plan had lower mortality rates.
- Research has also shown that overall health care costs for overweight & obese adults were nearly $1900 higher each year, compared to their normal weight peers.
- That cost is made up from lost workdays, increased insurance premiums, co-pays & deductibles for related medication and surgical interventions.
- By investing in your health now, research shows you could be saving yourself tens of thousands of dollars over your lifetime!
SUPPORT & ACCOUNTABILITY
- We want to give you as much support and accountability as you need. Having a coach and a healthy support system is key to making permanent and sustainable changes. Our staff will be there to help you every step of the way.
- You will get access to our app, MN FAT LOSS, and will have unlimited support from our staff throughout your program.
- You may ask our staff as many questions as you want through our direct messenger. If needed, our staff can also call you to help answer any questions you may have.
- Our staff will also follow your progress, review your results, review your food journal, and make suggestions during frequent check-ins through the app.
- Our virtual support will save you a lot of time not having to drive into an office 1-2 times per week for 3-6 months straight as other programs require. We are all busy with work, school, family, obligations, and we want to make our support as easy as possible for you to get.
- We want this to be the last weight loss program you ever participate in and we do everything we can to help you stay on target.
- Even if it’s years down the road and a life crisis throws you off track, you’ll have the knowledge to go right back to the plan and know exactly what to do to take the weight off!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What’s different about the Minnesota Weight Loss Clinic program compared to all other programs?
What makes our clinic different is that we address the metabolism by resetting it. Our main focus is to create a healthy environment in the body for your cells to thrive, thereby “hearing” the hormones your body naturally produces.
Do I have to come into the office for the initial FREE Consultation?
No, all free consultations are done by phone. To schedule your free consultation click here!
How much is the program and do you offer payment plans?
We are not able to provide costs without knowing more about you, your health, and your weight loss goals. That is why we offer a FREE, no-obligation consultation to learn more about you and what plan would best suit you.
Do I have to exercise?
No, you don’t need to exercise regularly to lose weight on our program.
Schedule a Free 15 Min. Phone Consultation
Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation with a weight loss expert!